Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have not fallen off the face of the earth!!

This is just a note to let you all know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Actually, I have started a graduate class on line in order to maintain my Virginia teaching licence. That having been said, you can imagine that with our therapies, home schooling and laundry (the never ending chore), I am finding it hard to make time to blog. I will set aside time this week to fill you all in on what's happening with us.

Hope that all of you are well. I continue to pray for you as we brave 2009 and the challenges that seem to be on the horizon. Know that we appreciate your prayers and I will do my best to keep you all better informed of Aiden's (and my) progress.

Blessings to you all,
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Cousin,
I think we all understand your very busy life and we promise not to hold your failing to blog against you. haha I do hope all is well, thanks for the email picture you sent it was difinitly interesting. Let me know when your coming in again and maybe we can do lunch at Olive Garden! Love ya
Beth